Do you have to reapply for the R350 grant?
The Social Development Department says millions of recipients who were receiving the R350 Social Relief of Distress Grant will have to reapply for it. JOHANNESBURG – The Social Development Department says millions of recipients who were receiving the R350 Social Relief of Distress Grant will have to reapply for it.
Is the Sassa R350 grant extended?
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced that the grant will be extended for a year from April 2022 to March 2023
Do we apply for SRD grant again?
Yes. The previous Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant expired on 30 April 2021. This means that if you applied for the previous SRD grant, you must now re-apply again.
How To Reapply For SASSA R350 Grant
- Go here srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click SMS.
- You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP)
- Enter the OTP.
- Continue to complete the SASSA R350 application by filling in the required information.
- Click Submit to sent your application to SASSA.
How do I check my SASSA R350 balance?
How to Check SASSA Balance
- Dial *120*69277# on your phone.
- Follow each step.
- You should then get an SMS notification.
How long does Sassa take to pay R350 into account?
It will take Sassa at least 7 business working days to 10 business working days to verify and process banking details from the day you submitted your banking information to Sassa.